Healthy mothers are paramount to the success of children.
We come to women, especially mothers, who have lost all support or are in the throes of a tumultuous relationship. Our priority is to connect women at risk with resources that guide them toward avenues for healthy family relationships.
Together offers resources that provide family-like environments where women can become self-sufficient.
- Counseling and educational services that provide structure, guidance, and encouragement to strengthen emotional, psychological, and physical wellbeing.
- Education focusing on life skills necessary for independent living (with or without children).
- Help toward achieving job readiness through offering the necessary education for how to seek and hold a job and how to prepare and and live on a budget.
- Supportive relationships and social connections that help equip women with skills and resources that promote family resilience.
- Transition plans with housing and legal assistance.
- Opportunities for mothers to participate in evidence-based education and enrichment programs for childcare.